Motability at Rockingham Cars
For almost 40 years, the Motability Scheme has assisted more than four million people by giving them access to a motor vehicle.
am I eligible?
If you or your child receives one of the following allowances and has at least 12 months remaining on the award, you are eligible to lease a car from Motability:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
No waiting lists. No credit checks. No assessments required.
With the Contract Hire package you don’t need to drive. You can nominate up to two drivers who may be friends or relatives, and parents or carers can apply on behalf of a child aged three years and upwards.
what are Motability benefits?
You get a brand new car every three years. We will contact you a few months before your lease expires, and if you decide to continue with Motability, you can choose a car for your next three year contract (provided you are still eligible).
The worry-free package provides similar cover to what you would expect under a fully comprehensive insurance policy . You can still lease a car even if you don’t drive, you simply nominate two drivers who can drive on your behalf. And if you decide to leave Motability at a later stage, you can request a letter confirming your claims history to take to your new insurer.
- Servicing and maintenance
- Full breakdown assistance from RAC
- Annual car tax
- Replacement tyres
- Window and windscreen repair or replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- Wide range of vehicles available with no Advance Payment
- A new car of your choice every three years