The complimentary Roadside Assistance is a 1 year assistance product that gives you complete peace of mind 24 hours a day 365 days a year Europe wide, meaning you can enjoy your Abarth worry free wherever your journey takes you. This applies to all Abarth vehicles up to 15 years of age and is given to you free of charge as part of the service offer provided by the Abarth Authorised Service Network.
The package provides the same cover applied to every new Abarth and acts as a continuation of the existing policy if your first service is performed by us. If your vehicle is older than 1 year old then this is an ideal way to ensure you are covered by the assistance recommended by Abarth, and even better the cover is FREE with your service. As a result of this the same terms and conditions apply.
- Support for any mechanical or electrical breakdown at the side of the road or at home.
- The experienced recovery driver will use their extensive knowledge and tools to get you up and running as soon as possible.
- If it is not possible to fix your car at the roadside you will be transported to your nearest dealer.
- If a dealer is closed mobility options are included.
Terms and Conditions:
Abarth Assistance provides you (or any person driving the covered vehicle with your authority at the time of breakdown) with the following assistance services and benefits for motoring emergencies.
- Roadside Assistance - in the event that the covered vehicle is immobilised due to electrical or mechanical breakdown, more than 1 mile from the registered home address, an Abarth Assistance patrol or apppointed agent will use every practical means to repair your Abarth and get you on your way.
- Recovery - in the event we are unable to repair your Abarth at the roadside we will recover the vehicle to the nearest Authorised Abarth Dealer.
- Home Assistance - in the event that the covered vehicle is immobilised due to an electrical or mechanical breakdown, less than 1 mile from the registered home address, an Abarth Assistance patrol or appointed agent will use every practical means to repair your Abarth and get you on your way again.
- Mobility - if a recovery is required outside normal working hours then a courtesy car can be provided for a maximum of 2 days free of charge.
Full terms and conditions are provided at registration.